Music Folder Player is an alternative music player. This player behaves different to the Android standard player and most alternative players. It is particularly suitable for people who often want to switch between music and audio books/podcasts.
· The user interface of the player is not based on artists or albums, but on the folder structure. Each folder which contains audio files will appear in the list separately.
Quickly switch between folders:
· If you select a folder in the folder list, it will start exactly at the last played position. This allows you to quickly switch between folders. There no need to create bookmarks manually.
· For long podcasts and audio books it is difficult to skip to a certain position. Especially if the audio book is one big file. Therefore the Music Folder Player provides 'Seek Buttons'. They can be used to jump in steps of 5% and 5 seconds forward or backward.
· Since there are many different Android devices with different screen resolutions, you can adjust the font size to your needs.
What's New in This Release:
· Configurable track info in car/sports screen.
· Tap on track info label in car/sports screen switches back to the list view.
· Tap on the player icon in the action bar (Android 3 or newer) switches back to the list view.
· Revisioning of headset button handling. Should work better with ICS (Android 4) and some Android 2.3 devices.
· Added option to disable the equalizer completely. This helps if you don't use the equalizer and don't want to slide to the screen accidentally.
· Possibility to hide folders (including sub-folders) from player by creating file with name .nomedia.mfp (instead of .nomedia which affects all players)
· Minor bugfixes
What's New in 1.2.8:
· Added support for some more Bluetooth headsets.
· Pausing of playback after disconnecting Bluetooth headsets should work for some more devices.
· Some adjustments for ICS
· Some minor bugfixes
What's New in 1.2.6:
· Added Japanese translation. Many thanks to Nardog for the translations.
· Corrections in Russian translation. Many thanks to Eugene.
· Fixed: Option 'End of Folder -> pause playback' paused at the end of each track.
· Added link to FAQ section on my homepage to the info dialog. If you have questions, please take a look there. Most questions are already answered.
· Some minor bugfixes
What's New in 1.2.4:
· Pauses playback during Google Navigation advices and other prioritized messages (audio focus handling)
· Configuration of multiple custom audio folders
· New setting: Resuming of playback if headphone is plugged in
· New setting: Exit player after disconnecting headphones
· New setting: Remove second line (path) in folder view
· Some bugfixes
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Added Russian translation.
· Added menu item to exit player. Of course you can still exit with the 'back' button.
· Fixed possible crash in rare conditions.
· Fixed that in some situations the playback position was not saved.
What's New in 1.1.8:
· Made seek buttons adjustable. Ranges: 1-99s and 1-9%
· Hopefully fixed stuttering on some phones.
· Fixed flac support. Please note that flac files need to be supported by your device.
· Minor improvements
What's New in 1.1.6:
· Choose your audio directory in the settings (may improve scan time)
· Fixed some minor bugs
What's New in 1.1.4:
· New preferences
· Automatically resume playback of last played position when player starts
· Sorting of folder view by name or by full path
· Hide track details (2nd line)
· Configurable behavior at end of folder: Return to first track of current folder or continue with next folder.
What's New in 1.1.3:
· Improved sorting for file names containing numbers in the middle.
· Plays flac files if supported by OS
What's New in 1.1.2:
· Added scroll thumb for faster scrolling in long lists
· Added support for AAC files with extension m4a and mp4 (if supported by the device).
· Behavior of 'back' button is configurable.
· Player pauses also for outgoing calls.
· Added setting to resume playback after incoming or outgoing call.
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Fixed bug in sorting algorithm.
What's New in 1.0.9:
· Added natural sorting for files beginning with numbers
· Hiding meta information files produced by Mac
What's New in 1.0.8:
· Sleep Timer
· Extended headset control
· Fixed minor bugs
What's New in 1.0.7:
· Shuffle files of all folders
· Repeat single files
· Fixed bugs
What's New in 1.0.6:
· Shuffle files within current folder
· Delete single files
· Compatible with Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
What's New in 1.0.5:
· Some bugfixes and workarounds for buggy firmware.
· Preparations for donate version